Is Emma Stone a natural redhead? It’s true! Emma was born with auburn hair, but she started dying it blonde when she was just 13 years old. In an interview with British Vogue, Emma said she made the switch because she “was too self-conscious” about her hair color. But now, seven years later, Emma has decided to go back to her roots (pun intended). She recently dyed her hair red again, and fans are loving it! If you’re curious to see what Emma’s natural hair color looks like, take a look at these photos.
10 Famous Red-Haired Celebrities Who Aren’t Natural Redheads
- Emma Stone
– Emma was born with auburn hair, but she started dying it blonde when she was just 13 years old. Seven years later, Emma decided to go back to her roots (pun intended) and dyed her hair red again.
- Ed Sheeran
– This singer-songwriter may have red hair now, but he wasn’t born with it. Ed started dying his hair red when he was just 16 years old.
- Christina Hendricks
– This actress is known for her beautiful red locks, but she’s not natural ginger. Christina dyes her hair red with henna to achieve her signature look.
- Isla Fisher
– Isla is another actress known for her red hair, but she’s not natural ginger either. Isla is a natural blonde!
- Amy Adams
– Amy Adams is yet another red-haired actress who isn’t natural ginger. She started dying her hair red when she was just 14 years old.
- Julianne Moore
– This award-winning actress is also a natural blonde. She started dying her hair red in the early 1990s when she starred in “The Handmaid’s Tale.”
- Rachel McAdams
– Rachel McAdams is another actress who switched from blonde to red. She started dying her hair red in the early 2000s.
- Jessica Chastain
– This actress is yet another natural blonde who decided to change her look by dying her hair red.
- Kourtney Kardashian
She is the only member of the famous Kardashian family who isn’t a natural brunette. She started dying her hair red in the early 2000s.
- Christina Ricci
– This actress is known for her dark red hair, but she wasn’t born with it.
Emma Stone Looks Hot in Any Hair Color, but What Shade Was She Born With?
If you’re a fan of Emma Stone, you know how hot she looks in any hair colour. Whether she’s sporting her signature blonde or dazzling red locks, Emma always manages to turn heads. But have you ever wondered what Emma’s natural hair colour is? Believe it or not, the actress was born with red hair.
Stone started dying her hair blonde when she was just 13 years old, but she’s since returned to her roots (pun intended). She switched to blonde because she “was too self-conscious” about her natural hair colour. But now, seven years later, she’s decided to embrace her auburn locks once again. And we have to say, she looks amazing!
If you’re curious to see Emma Stone’s natural hair colour, check out these photos. You might just be surprised by how gorgeous she is as a redhead!
We hope you enjoyed this article! Do you have any thoughts or comments? We would love to hear from you. Please feel free to send us a message in the comments section below. Also, if you found this article helpful, please share it with your friends and family. Thank you for reading!